Tuesday 30 November 2010

EZ DvD Ripper Beta!

Hey all! Just an update, I have uploaded a beta version of my EZ DvD Ripper here.

Now I must warn you that a) the progress bar doesn't yet work and there is no "Balanced" either. I have tested the other two and they seem to be working well. I have had particularly nice results with the "Slow" setting although it does take an age.The Fast setting produces pretty good results too and transcodes an awful lot...well...faster!

To run it you'll need to execute from the command line for the moment due to the lack of progress bar. I know I know! It's meant to be simple. It will be I promise I've just had a life to get on with lol.


If anyone has any suggestions, don't hesitate to either leave a comment or email me at dgross@mindlesschat.co.uk.

I really want this project to work and its a nice training exercise for me.

I'll keep you all posted on further updates.

Oh yeah! Before I forget, it does use glade at the moment for ease. I do intend on removing this dependancy if it proves annoying.

Ta!

-Dave

0 comments:

Post a Comment